The Country Place is an assited living apartment community for seniors that offers security, service and socialization.
A FEELING OF SECURITY
A secured building is complemented by a beautiful two story community dining room featuring a fireplace. The apartment building is connected to Pioneer Memorial Care Center and a Clinic. The picturesque Oak Lake Golf Course is adjacent to the complex.
ATTENTION TO SERVICE
Each apartment home is designed to accommodate your independent lifestyle. A menu of services is available which provides choices to meet your specific needs:
- Medication administration
- RN Medication set up
- RN supervision
- Housekeeping & laundry
- Personal care services
- 24 hour supervision
- Blood pressure checks
- Whirlpool bath
- Hair care
- Spring & fall housekeeping
- Assistance with arranging medical services, social services, transportation and grocery orders.
- Skilled Therapy services are contracted: Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy. Outpatient services are performed at the attached Altru Clinic or your choice.
- Psychiatric Care- Coordinated with the senior behavioral unit of Bemidji
Check out the NEWS section for COVID-19 updates
AVAILABLE FOR SOCIALIZATION
The common areas have been designed to provide for a variety of services and activities. The staff at The Country Place will schedule activities. Access to Pioneer Memorial Care Center allows for tenants to participate in worship service, communion, bible study, music events, and the opportunity to volunteer.
THE COUNTRY PLACE FEATURES
- A Chapel and beauty/barber shop located at the Pioneer Memorial Care Center
- Free washers and dryers on each floor
- Convenient trash disposal
- Gathering area with fireplace
- Lounge and library areas
- Elevator to second floor
- Cable television & utilities
- Grocery delivery
- Smokefree facility
- Pets are allowed
- Heated, enclosed access to the Erskine Clinic
- Heated garage space
- Outside parking
- Air conditioning units
- 24 hour staffing
- Access to community by new handicap-accessible van
- Tri-Valley bus pickup site offering regional transportation